terça-feira, 28 de junho de 2011

Beggar's speech

"What are you looking for, dude? We live in this way, right? We don't have home, because all the world is our home. These streets can be cold in winter, but are beautiful in autumn. Do you have any problem with this? I'm not asking for money, I was asking knowledge and you could give me that? No! You just pass through me, denying whatever I would ask to you, and ran over to the corner, looking somewhere to enter. I don't came here to punch or to stole you, I never could do that. I live in the street but I have my principles. I came here to ask you: could you live like me? Could you live all day in the hunting for eat something? Do you have your job? A credit card? So you know you will have food to eat tomorrow instead to go outdoors crying for someone. But not crying without pride, cause we have our! We know about the life and the jobs, but we born for something else, to live like a painting, showing every day the people they have a good life, opposite to ours. If you have any question to do, I will not answer it without my lawyer presence. Have a nice day."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário